Linlithgow Distillery

Linlithgow Distillery

Linlithgow Single Malt Whisky

St. Magdalene’s malt whisky distillery was established by Adam Dawson at Linlithgow in 1824 and opened shortly thereafter. The Union Canal flowed right by on its southern doorstep and the Edinburgh and Glasgow Railway steamed right past on its northern flank ensuring easy access to rapidly expanding markets. St. Magdalene’s Distillery closed in 1983, later converted into private housing and is now a lost Lowland malt whisky distillery. All the whisky from St. Magdalene’s four stills went into blends during its working life, the few single cask bottlings are a modern development and listed amongst their limited number is Carn Mor’s 1982 vintage.

There are no products matching the selection.